|Developer & Publisher||Spearhead Games|
|Release Date||May 15, 2018|
|Platform||PC, PlayStation 4|
Omensight is a murder mystery action-adventure game with platforming and RPG elements.
You are the Harbinger, a mythical warrior who only appears in times of crisis. The land of Urralia is torn by war. But there is worse: as night falls, you witness the destruction of the world at the hands of a dark God.
As the eyes and the sword of Urralia, it is up to you to reverse this fate. All you know is that it started with a mysterious murder.
You are granted the power to relive the final day of Urralia. Lead the investigation as you decide how you spend each day.
Appear alongside characters who played a part in the apocalypse, fight with them or against them, and use your Omensight power to weave a new narrative. Through your decisions, your skills and your wits, change the course of the day and, perhaps, pave the way to a brighter future.
Key features[edit | edit source]
- Manipulate time to witness the outcome of events from different perspectives
- Join a diverse cast of characters with mysterious roles to play in Urralia's story - and each other's
- Learn key information about specific characters, then help or hinder them to prevent the end of the world
- Fight using fluid, stylish combat that combines swordplay and magical abilities
[edit | edit source]
- Narrative Trailer
- Announcement Trailer
- Shacknews interview with Malik Boukhira and Atul Mehra at PAX East 2018
- PAX East Demo Showcase
- Interview with Malik Boukhira at PAX South
- PAX South Demo Showcase
Gallery[edit | edit source]