The Harbinger is the main character of Omensight and the primary player-controlled character.
The Harbinger is a mythical warrior who only appears in times of crisis. Worshiped by many tribes, the deeds of the eyes and sword of Urralia have since become legends taught to children.
In Omensight, a new incarnation of the Harbinger is granted the power to relive the final day of Urralia, which is devoured by the ancient god Voden. Her objective is to learn of the events leading up to the end of this world and to prevent it from happening.
Combat Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Phantom Blast: Launches a projectile that damages and knocks down target enemy. Upgrade: Causes damage in an area around the target.
- Delay of Fate: Cast a sphere that greatly slows down time, affecting everyone but the caster.
- Phantom Grasp: Grab and throw enemies and objects. Upgrade: When an enemy is grabbed, you steal some of their health.
- Lethal Slash: Instantly kill a nearby enemy.
- Phantom Dash: Dash at high speed, moving through enemies, damaging them.
- Lethal Flurry: Instantly kill multiple nearby enemies.